Sunday, February 24, 2008

Introducing: My Best Friend. My Big Sister.

Hey!
This video below is of Melanie Carmon. She goes to Christ for the Nations in Dallas, TX where I'm about to attend. She has been my best friend for more than a year now. She has brought me through the hardest times of my life when I was sick. She encouraged me like no one else had. Also, she has led me to CFNI which was undoubtedly a work of God to have us become so close. She has become my big sister. I could not be more proud of her in going to school, singing, ultimately going out of her comfort zone and letting God do His will upon her life. He has matured her so much and it's already been a year. I can't wait to see what He has in store for her in the future. Give it a listen. Leave a comment.

3 comments:

exquisite said...

Melanie is a beautiful singer, I'm happy about you going to CFNI :)

And the song in the video was a real blessing to me, as I needed to hear a song like that today.

Take care jules.

- Becca

Anonymous said...

man i shuda got an autograph whe i met her geez lol but 4real she's good lol

God Bless you guys
-erico

Anonymous said...

wow that was good!
I emailed you! i hope you dont mind replying! I hope you have a fun time at college