Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thinking. Dilhema.


I guess there's a point for every person where things that were constant, have to change. As hard as it might be, you never know if it's exactly what you need to grow and change for the next step in your life. I believe as a Christian, there are many seasons in life. Some stay for maybe a month, or even up to a year or so. Right now I'm struggling with a decision about work. My schedule has been getting crazy and booked to the last second! And now with college in the near four months, I'm actually starting to freak out a little. With my crazy schedule which always happens in the Spring/Summer I've had to take more and more days off of work. Almost every weekend which is the biggest need for people. (I work at Wendys). They've been getting mad at the days taken off and asking why!? Ha. Well, I'm busy I'd reply in a jokingly matter while looking at their angered face. At this point, I'm thinking about quitting. I was sure I was quitting atleast by the end of May. I guess things change. So, do I quit? With college approaching I need the money but can't even give them hours or days to put me down for. This goes for any (teenage) job you can find out there. So I decided to talk to my parents. Hmm...do you think, mom, that I can get an allowance? PLEASE!
So, stay tuned. This is a hard step to take, but I know with my parents and friends help, I can take it. With both feet on the next step, not just one..but both!
Please Pray!

-Jules

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God will help you through it all. He would never give you to much to handle. It's so awesome that you are going to Christ of the Nation. Going to a school like that, I know you will do great things to honor God. I'm praying for you!!

God Bless!
Michelle Romanello

jessica layne said...

i know im completely random. but i totaly had the same problem with the whole teenage high school job thing and just this past friday crazy stuff happened and i ended up with a new job with a chrstian company who will understand im pumped!