Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tis' Done.


I am soooo happy to report that I have obtained the job at 1-800-Flowers!!! WOOHOO!!! I cannot be more excited to have this as my job before I leave for college! It's going to be great! I just gave my notice into Wendy's yesterday. Was that a heartattack or what?! I had to give my notice to the most un-understanding bosses. Ha. First there was silence then she gave out the information that she has an account at 1-800-Flowers then insulted me. Well, I guess you can call that going well. Alteast next week is my last week! Get a couple more penny's out of "good ole" Wendy's. And some free food also! Shhh! Ha, anyway God has made this possible and I just want to honor Him. This has happened for a reason and I can't wait to see what's in store!!!
Hmm...the smell of flowers vs. oil.

I'll take it!!!

Thanks for all of your encouraging words.
-Jules

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow. I knew Wendy's was stressful for me when I worked there. But I didn't know they were still giving people a hard time. It's supposed to be a flexible hour job and its part time. Its not like its your career. You don't need that stress especially before you leave for college, which will be the greatest experience of your life. I'm sorry Wendy's didn't work out for you, but you don't need it. I hope you enjoy working at 1800flowers. And were you talking about Maryanne? Just slap her in the face, she is deserving for the way she speaks to people like they are less than they are.

I miss my tennis buddy! I read an old blog and nearly cried because they were such good memories for my final year of high school. I hope you go on to do great things because I know you are capable of anything. Your such an awesome person julie.

Hope to see you someday before you leave for college!

-melissa

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw your myspace when I was looking at your brothers if you were wondering how I found it. My name is Amy.

And some work places are really unfair. I worked for a few and they had me in tears because I was still in high school and working full time and overtime. I would be at work till midnight on school nights and I started failing my classes and missed over half of my senior year because I was working myself so hard and I was stressed I was sick a lot with migranes.

I finally found where I am suppose to be. I work at my old elementary school as a Special Education Paraprofessional and at first it was hard for me but now I feel like that is where I am suppose to be. I go to college full time so I can get my teaching degree in special education.

Congrats on both the new job and getting accepted to CFNI!

I like reading your blog even though I don't know you. Sorry if that sounds creepy haha but you sound like such an amazing and kind person!

Have fun and be safe!

Anonymous said...

man i wish i got that job they dnt hire spanish ppl though darn