Monday, July 7, 2008

Prayer Request: Erik Tornquist

About three weeks ago our family friend, Erik Tornquist was in a motorcycle accident down the shore (NJ). His left leg was badly injured and the doctors did all they could to save it, but infection set in, not only in his leg but the rest of his body, and they had to take his leg. Ever since, he has been doing as well as could be imagined. I want to ask all of you who read my blog to just give a prayer for him before you go to bed. That God would lessen his pain and show His glory through this tough situation. If you want, you can even leave your prayers as comments, I believe Erik reads this blog once in awhile. Every prayer is appreciated. Thank you so much!

-Julie

"I trust in you oh Lord,
I rest in you oh God.
I'm not afraid anymore.
I'm not afraid anymore!"
-Israel Houghton

2 comments:

Tiffy said...

awwww
even though i dont know Erik he will be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Your Awesome Jules.
Thanks for this, it means alot.