Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm going to lay this out plain and simple...

So here I am lying in bed realizing this is it.
Last Thursday in Jersey for like 16 WEEKS!
It's hard when it comes to a realization of reality.
Breaks your heart when you see all the people, friends, family,
even the annoying people you have to leave behind.
But- all of those people I'm leaving behind couldn't be
more supportive! All their prayers, love and grace they've
shown me, I will carry with me on my journey. I love them so much!!!
God really provides in times of difficulty. It's amazing how he
just wants us to cry out to him so He can hold us and say-
"there, there, It's ok, I have you know- you're safe with me. I know the plans I have for you and they won't bring you down."
God is always on the move and has His hand over everything!
We just need to learn how to let go of control sometimes, as hard as that is!
It all is to make us stronger and to spill out over to the people around us.
If God fills us with something or puts us through a situation it can't help
but to pour out and effect people in the most positive way!!! How crazy. huh.
We will never understand His ways, but in the long run- at the solution
we take a deep breath and say- "God you were right all along!"

Trust is the keyword.

Always there- cry out- He's waiting to hold you in His arms.

I pray Lord for the brokenhearted, downcast for you have them int he palm of your hand. ready to pick up the pieces and put them back together. Let us relax and know that you, and only you are in charge and know the right way for us. A father would never lead his son into danger, but let's him experience a bruise or cut only to show the son that he's there to hold him and say- there, there it's ok, I have you.
And the cut or bruise will always heal.

amen.
-Jules!

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.