Friday, August 22, 2008

I MADE IT!



Results were posted today!
I am on the student worship team!
(one of two teams)
This means that I will be playing in chapel (8-8:35)sometimes
and every other week playing one song before lecture. (11-12)
Also, will be traveling and doing outreaches!
Pastor Sam--can you book us!?! =)

So that is the most amazing thing in my life right now!
God has placed me here for a reason and I'm ready to take it full on!!!
HERE WE GO!

Please pray for me!

-Jules

Jesus where we are now, by following your plan for us i pray that we will make a difference, and be a light unto the world and save lives which is why you died for us in the first place. Let us not lose sight of our main purpose here. Be best friends with you. Be a witness. Fulfill your plan.

amen!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, Please look under your grad party comments. I goofed.

Love you, Mrs. C

Anonymous said...

Congrats Julie. I am glad that you are having a wonderful time. God Bless!
-Nicole :)