Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome New Commers!




Welcome New Comers to my site!
I set up this site so all my family and friends could follow me
as I follow God's plan for my life in TEXAS!
God has planned out for me to come to Christ for the Nations Institute
for three years. It's a specialized school in a small suburb of Dallas
called Oakcliff. This school is set up to teach 1,400 young and old
about God. I.G. Old Testament, New Testament, Creation Science, Holy
Spirit, etc. All to equip so we can go out and fulfill God's purpose for
our lives with all the tools we need, wherever we go!
So join me in weekly struggles and accomplishments of college life!

Leave comments!

All my love,
Julie Garbowsky


For more information on my school, visit:
www.cfni.org

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's awesome what you are doing with your education and with God. Congrats on everything and I hope it all works out great for you =]

Maryann said...

Hi Julie-
Thanks for your nice note and for the invitation to your blog. It's exciting to see all that God is doing as you step out in faith. Congrats on making the worship team! May the Lord bless you every day as you continue to seek His will in your life and I'll be checking back to see what's new. You're an awesome girl!
Love,
Your Mom's BFF :)