Thursday, September 4, 2008

Student Worship Team- Orange!

I've tried to upload some of the songs we've done but my internet won't let me for some reason. However my friend had some better luck and uploaded my audition songs. That video is below.


This week was our first week playing!
We did "The Time Has Come" -Tuesday
"You Are My World" -Wednesday
"At The Foot Of The Cross" -Thursday
"The Lord Reigns" -Friday

Orange Team is AWESOME!
Here's a shot of the team!




Couldn't ask for more anointed people!

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!

P.S.- It got back to me that there's a "rumor" that my brother plays in the Jonas Brothers. Haha. :-/ Here we go, secret's out!

-Jules

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Julie, you're an awesome drummer! I used to play percussion from like, 4th-8th grade, and now my brother is into it too, hah. anyway, hope you're having a fun time in college. :)

Anonymous said...

Very awesome! :)
I couldn't ask for more anointed people myself either. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay....you are an amazing drummer!!! It seems like you are havig an amazing time....we are so happy for you!!! Keep the updates coming!!! Love, Kat, Mike & Mia

Anonymous said...

jules that video is awesome! reading your blog makes me very proud of you and miss you very much at the same time. the song in the video sounds great. I cant wait to see you Saturday and hear all about CFNI. I land in Dallas now at 3pm Friday afternoon. I will Skype you this week and we'll work out the details. I love you!

your bro

Anonymous said...

Julie, you rock!! I was completely blown away by that video. Wishing you all the best in your journey. Love, Liz

Anonymous said...

wow, God has truly, truly given you so much. you are beyond amazing at drumming.

jessica freeman said...

haha i remember when i saw you for the first time and you were walking up to the stage with a pair of sticks in your hand. i pretty much died. it's just a fact. but i'm glad that i know you as more than "that chick drummer" or "that girl whose brother is the bassist for the jonas brothers". lol. i think you're amazing. yeah, you can play, but it's your heart that makes you such a wonderful person. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie - Ms. Susan here (Mrs. Felegy) Sounds like you and Mel are doing great and having some fun times! Are you guys learning anything??? Pics of San Antonia are great. Mr. Jim was there on business once and told me how beautiful it was. Watched your video Awesome! Very proud of you and miss your bubbly presence. I think I need to check out Mel's blog too. Tell her I love & miss her. Gotta go. Be good. God bless. Love Ms. Susan