Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'M BACK, BABY!

BABY! I'M BACK! Finally got a new computer that actually works! Won't crash, and I'm all set to go with keeping you updated this time. There's nothing standing in my way of a good ole' post! So here's to the new semester of "blogging." I am on the eve of leaving for Dallas, and I am very excited but can't help but to be at least a little upset in leaving my home, where everybody knows my name. Haha. I will ultimately miss my parents. They're truly my best friends. I love them dearly, and it's always hard to leave. Alas, I have an amazing future ahead of me which starts...tomorrow. Haha. Your prayers are certainly appreciated. Will update later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they know your name here too, julie.

Anonymous said...

they know your name here too, julie.