Monday, October 27, 2008

New Things!

Hey All!
Sorry it's been so long. Just been busy with catching up on a lot.
This past week I had the pleasure of having my brother and my Dad
visit! It was only for a short time, but it was great to see them!
We spent pretty much all of Tuesday with each other! They even
braved the cafeteria food, which unfortunately was not good.
SURPRISE! Greg actually couldn't eat anything because of his
peanut allergy. That kind of stunk but we got him fed! Other than
that, it's just been trying to rest and having rehearsals. etc. etc. etc.

On Saturday, I got my haircut! Thanks to my friend Lynn, she took the time
out to cut my hair and did an amazing job! It was exactly what I wanted!
Here's a picture.



Oh yeah, the other thing that happened was...a water fight with my RA's.
haha, good times with that one! Long story short. I was the only one
who DID NOT get wet! YESSSSS! Haha! They were great though, good sports!




And then finishing up. On Sunday was church which was great and girls game
night at Jessica Freemans! Mel, Naomi, Jessica, and I (for a bit Whitney)
ate and played games! Always a pleasure doing games with my friends!



So that has been pretty much it! Just having fun at college!
God has been working on me a lot lately. Stretching me in
difficult situations (you know, girl drama) and it's been
really teaching me a lot! Growing me into a mature woman.


Please pray for future days ahead!
I love and miss you all!


-Jules

1 comment:

Jubin said...

your haircut is beautiful