Monday, October 13, 2008

Road Trip: San Antonio

Hello There!
This past weekend (Oct.9th-Oct.11th) One of my roommates cousin goes to school at Trinity University and had room and board for us! It was a pretty awesome trip. We left Thursday night and had some pizza at a local shop. It was actually pretty good!!! Friday was the big day. First we went to the Japanese Flower Garden. It was beautiful. Here are some pictures I took there---






Here are the girls- Melanie, Mona, Tanya, and Kim (Bim)




Then after that we headed to the River Walk for some lunch!



After that there was the almighty Alamo!!!
It was prohibited to have pictures inside so it's only the oustide
re-touched ruins.



After the Alamo we pretty much just did some shopping. We did a lot of that,
being that we are girls haha! Actually- I bought a waffle maker! I got the
idea after eating breakfast at Trinity U's cafe. It was amazing! I couldn't
resist buying it!!! So yes, Julie Garbowsky has an awesome waffle maker!!!

=)

Now for some pretty pictures that I took over the course.






Enjoy!!!

I love and miss everyone!
A little homesick lately.

Been browsing my family photos and I was set on this one-



It is now my desktop background.


=)



-JG

4 comments:

LoisGarbo said...

Julie,
Your pix's are really nice. I love the colorful fish and the beautiful flowers. The picture of you with your arms wide open and a big smile on your face is so you.I just love it.I love you! I finally got to see a picture of Kim!There is a picture of a flower I think its the first one you sent that I think has great color and I think would look great framed.Good job.

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I like the flowers too okay!
and I totally think that old picture of you when you're a kid is adorable!

well... yeah. see yah tomorrow! :P

Anonymous said...

Julie, these photos are GORGEOUS! Would you please consider being an art major?? You would be a wonderful photographer! You ARE a wonderful photographer! I love these photos. Enjoy life in Texas and know that family and friends in N.J. are praying for you. It's cold here! Brrrr!

With love from your Mom's BFF :),
Maryann

Flor Araoz said...

hahaha the photo of you, your cousins and your brothers its amazing!!!! I love himm.
Flor Araoz.