Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sorry For The Delay!



Hey guys! So sorry for the lack in comunicatoo.
Our internet in our room one day decided to stop
working and ruin our lives. Mel even fainted a bit.
Anyway- we've been going to the Christian Center
which is down the street that has a cafe, chairs and internet!
So you got me back!

What have I been up too?

I've been sick!!


Melanie has been taking care of me at $200 bucks an hour.
My parents thought it was a good investment.
I was taking every med under the sun!
ahh!

However, over the course of time my body realized it was being
ridiculous and to cut it out, so for the most part, I'm fully better!

Tomorrow I'm getting the chance to play with Robert Quitana.
He asked me earlier this semester to join his band- Engage.
They wanted a one year commitment and i wasn't sure I could
make that decision the second week of school.
So, I said no, however kept a good relationship with him and
he has asked me to do some gigs with him. This is the first
one I am available to do!
Robert has been the Assistant Worship Leader here at CFNI
for about four years and resigned just last year, but is held
at a high standard still at CFNI. He has co-wrote songs that
are on previous albums that CFNI has put out. Very talented
and he wants me! He's awesome!

So tomorrow night is an all night prayer and they have all night worship.
He is doing a slot from 10-12 and asked me to play drums...I obviously said yes!
=)

So here's to tomorrow!

God has some great things going on here!

And oh yeah- mid terms are next week...ugh.
Madone.

Pray please! =)

I love all of you guys so much!

-Julie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

i'll definitely keep you in my prayers for mid-terms. They're such a bummer. Good luck though!
-Michelle.